Self-contained Multisig Backups
SeedHammer eliminates the need for storing a descriptor.
Without the public keys for all the seeds in a multisig wallet, you can't recover the wallet.
Other backup solutions require a separate digital or printed copy of the wallet.
Recover With Minimum of Shares
The minimum amount of shares is enough to recover a multisig wallet backed up with SeedHammer.
- Withstand damage or loss of all shares beyond the quorum.
- Any combination of M-of-N plates contain enough data for a full recovery.
- Fast and convenient recovery with QR codes.
No Need to Backup Wallet Descriptor
The descriptor is split into parts which are distributed among the plates in a way so any quorum can recover the wallet.
- Perform complete recovery with the minimum number of plates.
- No need to separately store the descriptor online, offline or alongside each physical plate.
- Complies with multisig standards, no special tools needed for recovery.
the other side contains a part of the descriptor.
Built for The Security Conscious
The electric hammer is a modified off-the-shelf machine. It is stateless and contains no radio capabilities (wifi, bluetooth, etc.).
The singlesig and multisig backups are easily verifiable.
Read more in our article on attack vectors.